Accessing My Clear Creek Apps:
- Go to the Clear Creek website: https://www.ccbbc.edu
- Click on the green Login button at the top-right corner of the page
- Type in your Clear Creek email address and password. Then select “Sign In”.
- The first time you log in, you will be prompted to re-enter your password. Type it in and select “Sign in”.
- Select your security questions from the four drop-down menus and type in your answers in the boxes.
- Then click “Submit”.
- You will need to add at least one other recovery option (Email Recovery or Phone Recovery). Select one of the tabs and follow the directions on the page.
- After you have set up your additional recovery options, you can view your apps. Click on the button “Go to My Apps”.
- Select the app you wish to access. Since you set up your security questions and recovery options, you will access this page when you login in the future.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions on the page.
We hope you found this tutorial helpful. As always, if you have questions or need technical support, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.